Tuesday, June 16, 2009

getting things done..Hip Hip Horray!!!

When I woke up this morning, early for me I might add (9:30), I decided that I wanted to get at least a few doilies blocked. I have an awful habit of making them and putting them on my table in my craft room, waiting for a better time to get them blocked. Last week I had 24 doilies to block. I blocked 8 last week, and today I blocked 5 more..I am so happy to have gotten that done. I love to make them, hate to do the blocking. My dear hubby has made me blocking boards, (8 of them all different sizes), to make my life easier. So now I just have to block and pin then set them up under a fan in the spare room..So now I am off to finish or get really close to finishing another doily. My hubby said that he would cook Ribeyes on the grill so I don't have to worry about feeding him..funny how when you give a man fire...he is happy to cook. Maybe I will put a pic up tomorrow of one of my creations. That is if I can figure it out..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo... great job

Bobbi said...

can't wait to see pix