Friday, July 29, 2011

potholder pics



I don't have much to say..been working on some potholders. Thought maybe I would post pics of them.. I do have to say though the patterns are from Bellacrochet. She has a blog http://bellacrochet.blogspot.com/ One of these days I will have to break down and figure out how to link up. Just tell her Vikki sent you if you leave a comment. I may post a couple of these in my etsy shop on Monday..just in case you are interested.. Have a great weekend and stay cool.

7 comments:

Faith said...

they are beautiful.....thank you for sharing..

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely! The colors are so cheerful. :) Hope you are staying cool. :) Happy weekend to you. Blessings always. :)

DaCraftyLady said...

so pretty just like the ones you sent me.. :)

Ninu said...

Amazing stuffs!

Sheila said...

Lovely!! I especially love the pink/green/white one. Take care.

One pair of Hands said...

They're so pretty. A lovely addition to you shop. I think I like the pink & white one best, and the mauve and the red and white.....oh darn. I like them all.

Unknown said...

Yellow/cream pot holder is lovely.. I have made it in thicker cotton, but yours looks so soft and pretty :))