Thanks Deb for helping me get this award up and posted.. and giving it to me. Seems like my followers are growing I think the thread giveaway has something to do with that.. Welcome to my new followers and thanks to the "old"ones for hanging with me.. I am supposed to tell 7 things about myself .
1. I am not a computer person. I can type and get from site to site, and I can use it to by stuff. Other than that I have to ask for help from others..again thanks Deb.
2. I would love to open a store someday that specializes in thread and thread crochet. I want to carry only the best threads and maybe some good yarns..Can't find good thread at any stores around here..I order it online..I use DMC Cebelia..
3. I am married, have 3 daughters, 6 grandchildren..I have been so truly blessed. My cup runneth over.
4. I love to crochet..I find time to do it everyday..I don't work outside the home..so I make sure I have lots of time..I am never "bored"
5.I hoard thread and patterns..I have more pattern books than any store and I still go to the yarn section to look at pattern books..I will not buy patterns that have been taken from books or magazines..kind of my hang up about tearing up a pattern book.
6. I do one craft show a year at our county fairgrounds..400 crafters..all homemade crafts. One of the best shows I have ever been to. The local paper even did a lifestyle article featuring me, yours truly..and named me the Doily Lady..So I guess I am a celebrity..LOL
7. My big toe looks like my husbands thumb.
How's that for some information..thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great week..I am trying to get something done so I can make a post tomorrow with a pic..