Thursday, March 8, 2012

I got nothing.....

It has been awhile since I posted.  Thought I had better let my blogfriends know that I am still alive and kicking.  I had surgery on my ears a couple of weeks back and now I am dizzy..not just dizzy, but spinning (not the bicycle or yarn type).  The kind of spinning we did as kids when we just turned around and around.  Went to the dr, guess it is an infection that has distorted the parts of my ear..techincal term.  Gave me 3 prescriptions said the spinning would probably last for 4 more days..Yipee!! So I am not reading the screen while I am typing as it spins me out.  Ignore the typo's and try to figure it out from there..I am.  So I  have no pics, no completed projects to show.  Just letting you know I am still here..Thanks for taking the time to stop in..

5 comments:

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Dang girl...hope the spinning stops. That has to be aggravating. Get you some rest til it eases up. xoxo

hooksandyarns said...

I hope you feel better soon. :)

Mary said...

Vikki, I hope the medicine helps and it goes away quickly. I haven't experienced dizziness but my husband has and he was so sick with it. He didn't even want to move his head. I know you must miss crocheting. Hang in there!

Charlotte said...

Hope you feel better soon. I haven't posted in a few days either. Just don't have anything to say!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I hope you get better very soon. :)

Just relax, the hook will be there when you are ready. :)

Take care and hugs to my pal Buddy, too.