Saturday, February 15, 2014

where I got my books....

This is just a quick post to answer the question that I received from many readers of my blog..while I would love to answer each one of you individually, it would take hours...so ...I got all of my Japanese pattern books from these 2 sellers...

Pomadour24  ....this shop is on ETSY  and is located in Japan..it took about 3 weeks to receive my books from Japan..  

Rose.tree    ......is a shop on Ebay.  She is located in Urbana Illinois. ships quickly..

Both of these shops carry a wide range of crochet and knit patterns..all Japanese patterns..

so just go to etsy or ebay and just do a search using the shop name..

5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Spreading the joy I see. :)

Blessings always

Sherri said...

Oh no...don't tell me! You know I'd have tp order more thread from you, is that the plan? Lol

Trish said...

coo! thanks for sharing!

Nima said...

thank you so much for sharing

Nolan Shaw said...

Great postt