Monday, July 28, 2014

Wonderfully blessed

What a great way to end July..today the temp barely hit 80!! Low humdity levels too...loving this!!!  Well, I got all my tests results back from the biopsy, the cat scan, ct scan..all is well!! I am so relieved as my doc made it sound that this skin cancer thing can be all over by the time it is caught.  How blessed am I that my ear dr/surgeon saw something that didn't look quite right and made sure to make a mention of it to me..and the awesome follow through..and two surgeries later, sending me to an awesome oncologist..I am blessed and feeling so joyful!!!There will be follow up visits every 6 months just to stay ahead of anything that pops up.  
And here is what I have been working on last week.......
Made this with DMC #712...cream color



You can find the pattern in Stellar beauties.....

I am making another runner in #437...you know that cool tan or camel color..I love this color...I found this pattern in an older pattern book..not sure what the name of the pattern is..maybe spider web doily?  Anyway I am hoping to have this done sometime this week..at least that is my goal...then who knows what will be on my hook..  Thanks for stopping by and may you be blessed beyond measure...

11 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Love, love, love the new doily! I have one picked out from that same book. It's been sitting on my nightstand for a week waiting for me to start it. I have started a smaller one instead in a CAL and am also working on a scarf. Love that runner, and of course I love that color!! Congrats on the good news from the doc. Whew! I know you've been through a lot with this and must be relieved.

Preeti said...

Your doily and the runner look absolutely beautiful!! Nice to know that all is well with your results. Take care.

Charlotte said...

Happy, happy, happy that you received good news about the cancer! We are enjoying cooler temperatures here in SC also. Wish it could stay this comfortable all year long. Love the doilies.

hooksandyarns said...

Hi Vikki. I'm so happy to hear that you received good news from your doctor. Love the doily and the runner - they're gorgeous. Have a great day. :)

Sherri said...

Wow, praise God for your complete healing! Yippee! Your crochet as always awesome!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Praise God! Oh Vikki that is so wonderful.
He is so awesome. Praise Him forever.

Love your doily and runner.

Wishing you a day filled with many, many blessings my sweet friend. :)

Gramma Rita said...

Lovely works of art, and I am so happy for you that you got such wonderful news. Yay, you!! :D

Mereknits said...

Fantastic news Vicki! So much to celebrate.
Hugs,
Meredith

Crafy Lady said...

Such a pretty Doily, Thanks for sharing.
Barbara in Florida

Susan Zarzycki said...

Lovely doily and lovely news!

Faith said...

Hi Vikki,

Glad all is well, and you are ok. You are back on the mark with those beeeeeeutiful creations of yours. Take care...a moving hook.....is of course a happy hook, I'm working on a shawl currently.