Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am not going to do it

Hi Guys..nope I am not going to gripe about how the weather.  I am not going to gripe about the snow that has turned to frozen ice in my drive..so it has become an ice rink.  I am not going to gripe about how the wind is freezing the snot on my face...nope not gonna do it.  Not gonna gripe because I have no idea what a sunny day looks like, and how I am gonna turn up the heat, turn on my ott lamps and all the other day light bulbs...turn on some music and dance like I am in Hawaii...

I finished up a couple of doilies this week...I haven't blocked the 2nd one yet..maybe later after I get my quota of tea, and a few vitamins down me.  I am lacking motivation..I think there is a direct correlation between my energy level and the lack of sunshine.  So I am real serious about lighting up all my daylight bulbs, well at least the one above the hooking chair...and sitting under it for quite awhile today.  I am gonna pull out my Decorative Crochet magazines today..I want to make something..not sure what..but I want something different from what I have been doing...I have been making alot of Patricia Kristoffersen designs..I have a huge order and all of them are her designs..Love her designs by the way..one of my favorite designers for sure.... 









This is made with DMC Cebelia,  #603.  I call it hot pink..you can find this doily and the thread at my shop
www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u  

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Doesn't do us any good to gripe about the weather, does it? We are expecting 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow. Enough to shut us down for a while! Staying inside and crocheting! That's my plan. Stay warm and crochet!

Kate said...

Griping doesn't help any, unfortunately. Wish we could change the cold weather just by wishing it away! Stay warm and enjoy lots of fun hooky time. Beautiful doily :-)

Gramma Rita said...

Glad you're not griping. ;) lol Your PK doilies are always gorgeous!