Monday, June 1, 2015

Looking for this and starting that.....

Good Morning...I hope all is well in your world.  I went to Branson Missouri.  Had a wonderful time with my mom, my sister, and mother-in-law.  We went to a few shows, ate out, played cards and dominoes..all in all a great time.  If you get the opportunity, NOAH..if the play is in or near your area..it is a must see...

ON the crochet front....I am and have been looking for this book for a little over a year.  If anyone has a copy, or knows where I can get my hands on this baby I would be most happy..well as long as it isn't crazy prices in the hundreds...you know how some really over charge for an out of print book...but if you see this book in your travels..please please let me know..


 The book is called It's Flowery*Crochet Lace and is an Ondori Publication...I think it was printed in 1998....I wish the pics were better but I can't get the ones off facebook to come over to my blog..so not tech savy....


This is my latest project..the only thing I have on my hook right now...You and I both know that will change as this is a big project and I need some self gratification.  I am making this in ecru DMC Cebelia...I think it will take 10-15 balls..maybe more..we will see.  I plan on making this for my table.  It is a pattern that I think I can pretty much stop as it looks to repeat..with some small variations here and there.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by..and have a blessed week.


www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

3 comments:

Preeti said...

Your doily is looking pretty!! Nice pattern!!

Charlotte said...

Hope you find the book. I'll be on the lookout for you. Glad you had a good time with your family. Beautiful crochet.

Mindy said...

Wow--looking good! Hope the book crosses your path soon.