Wednesday, July 8, 2015

No ripping this week

Good Afternoon....I am going to keep this short today..my life has quieted down..no chatterboxes or bored 13 year olds so we are back to normal.  I finished this up the other day..got it blocked yesterday.  I am so proud of myself for not letting the blocking go..if you all remember I had a bad habit of not blocking and before I knew it I had a stack to do...I still don't like blocking, but if I just bite the bullet and do it..it doesn't seem so bad.   This doily is called Pineapple Song.  It is a Patricia Kristoffersen design..one of my favorites...I made it in DMC Cebelia..cream #712.   You can find the thread here   www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u




Have a wonderful week

www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow girl this doily is awesome! I may need to make this one add it to my pile of patterns I want to make! Lol

Charlotte said...

Glad you're back to normal! A Snickers bar may have helped! :-) Beautiful doily.

Gramma Rita said...

Beautiful doily, as always! I'm off to my daughter's place tomorrow to dog sit until the 15th. Trying to decide which crochet projects I want to work on while there. Decisions, decisions. lol

crochethuahua said...

Exquisite.