Sunday, November 1, 2015

BABYLO is on its way!!!

Good morning..  I hope all is well in your world..we set the clocks back last night and who would think one hour can mess up my internal clock so much.  It does..at least mine anyway.  I don't like that it will be getting dark earlier..just reminds me that we are heading for the cold and dark part of the year..yuck...

Good News though...I heard from my distributor the BABYLo thread that I have been patiently waiting on is finally on its way to my house!!!!  I didn't get a complete order, so I don't know what colors I will be getting..but it is a start.  I was also informed that I need to put in an order by the end of November to arrive sometime after the first of the year...and that I should make it a large order..as my distributor is only going to order from DMC 3-4 times a year.  I guess DMC has increased what a minimum order can be...so in order to fulfill it..my distributor is wanting orders way in advance...bummer for me as I don't know what I will need or what my customers will want....so I am asking any of you who purchase thread from me...will you please give me an idea of what colors you would like to see...and maybe purchase...and if it would be Cebelia or the BABYlo........................it is kind of a leap of faith for me to do this...oh well..if it bombs then my stash will have grown exponentially.....

I finished this up...this is the one done with Artista thread from Hobby Lobby...........I don't like this thread at all and will not use it again........the results fell flat...ok...YES  I AM A THREAD SNOB






This is called Majestic Pineapples..the pattern can be found in Heirloom Tabletoppers...the designer is Patricia Kristoffersen.  I enjoy working her patterns..but this one is not one for the beginner..  I used Artista thread...some shade of purple and I think the gray is called pewter...

Have a wonderful weekend...and please help me by letting me know what colors you would like to see in my shop in the BABYLO.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very anxious to true this new thread and will try several colors when you get them. I really don't know what colors it comes in yet so will just pick from what you have available.

Anna said...

Gorgeous !
Anna

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! Love the color and this pattern. I don't care for Daylight Savings Time either!