Friday, March 25, 2016

BabyLO IS HERE!!!

Good afternoon...hope all is well in your world...just a quick little note to catch everyone up....Babylo is here and listed in my etsy shop.  Byhooks4u.etsy.com    if you want to go have a look.  This is the smoothest thread I have ever worked with....it is a long staple cotton...twice mercerized..by flame..so it has a wonderful sheen just like the Cebelia...and the colors...well you have to see for yourself.  I only received half of what was ordered..so the rest is back ordered..who knows when it will get here....

Oh Yeah....I am moving so I am going to close my shop up..put it in vacation mode I should say....April 10 will be the last day for you to buy from my shop until around April 20...maybe earlier..depending on how much unpacking I need to do...trust me ..my craft room is a moving nightmare....more boxes are needed than the rest of the house combined...almost embarrassing.....almost...


There is a red and a shaded orange that came in a day later..and they aren't pictured here....the red is a beautiful shade....I tried to take a pic..but I just can't seem to get the color to show righteously.  Anyway for you threadies out there....I know you are feeling what I am....love this stuff... 

Have a great and wonderful weekend...And a joyous Easter..He Lives!!!!

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Good luck with your move Vicki.
Happy Easter,
Meredith

Charlotte said...

Happy Easter! Good luck with moving!