Wednesday, October 5, 2016

It's Wednesday already!!!  I really need to make myself out a schedule..so I make sure to get things done....but I tend to wing it better.  Schedules seems so rigid..Ok..what's new?  Not a whole lot...I am really working hard on getting the orders done that I have put off...Never...and I mean NEVER tell me "I'm in no hurry...whenever you get around to it."  NEVER say this to me when you ask me to make something.....I am easily distracted..I see a new pattern....the next thing you know I am making it... and because you said you were in no hurry I am putting whatever you wanted me to make on the back burner...I haven't forgotten you...I am happy you trusted me to make your doily, runner or tablecloth..but man please do not tell me you are in no hurry or whenever....so I am making myself, encouraging myself to stay on task...so with that being said...I finished the 2nd of 3 runners that were ordered months...I mean months ago....each one is a different length..so I have to do math....see sad face?  Hubby is really good about helping me figure out what I need to do to make it close to the right length.   I have now started on the third one...yippee....when I get this completed I have 2 more doilies to make ( for a wedding)...and I am still testing patterns for Grace Fearon(you can find her on ravelry)..and I have a butterfly doily that I need to get to.  So yes..self discipline is a must.  It is a good thing I didn't do my craft fair this year...did I miss it...yes....maybe next year if they have a spot for me..  Ok...want to see what I made this week.......
 This is the runner I told you about earlier....it is approx. 34 inches..the last one will be about 48 inches..and the first one I did I think was 68...not sure on that...the color is DMC #3326...a French rose color...
 This was my distraction....I tested this pattern for Grace Fearon...It is called Alice...about 14 inches across...I used the Alize Miss Batik..# 3711...self striping thread....it worked out beautifully on this pattern....you can find the thread in my shop  byhooks4u.etsy.com  and the doily will be posted shortly for sale also..
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my thoughts....May you always find the blessings....

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Hi Vikki,
The runner is gorgeous and that doily is stunning. I always wonder how those self-striping threads seem to turn out exactly right. I love that doily and wish I was that talented. I hope to have time to add crochet time to my life after the next couple of months. I haven't made a final decision yet. I love seeing your crocheted pieces. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!
Mary

Unknown said...

hi!
I am crazy about your rose pineapples tablerunner!
Where i can found/buy a pattern?
Thank you.
Catya.

Unknown said...

Bom dia amei sua toalha rosa com abacaxi vc pode me enviar o gráfico obrigada

XKY France said...


 Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967