Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pretty Doilies..and more pretty doilies

Hello...I haven't blogged in a very long time..If you are still reading my thoughts let me know..maybe I will start blogging more often.


 Recently added these hooks to my inventory at my shop byhooks4u.etsy.com


I don't have much to say so I hope you enjoyed the pics.
My hook doesn't seem to moving as much lately.
I have a few orders I really need to get finished up, but there is a problem with one of the patterns and it doesn't seem to be working the way it should...so I kind of put it to the side.  Maybe I will pick it up today and have a look see. 

Thanks for stopping in and having a look.  Leave me a comment or two because I am thinking I might just leave the blog thing to the real bloggers..unless I hear that some are enjoying visiting me..have an awesome day..

BYHOOKS4U.etsy.com

6 comments:

Monica said...

I'm really sorry you have been having some problems, but please, don't quit blogging. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your nice doilies. I've been checking your blog regularly to see if there are any updates.

Faith said...

Hi Vikki,
I havn't blogged in a while also, I'm getting back into it some, I set my blog up 9 years ago. wow ! I'm getting back to reading all of the places I used to visit. I'm still moving the hook that is one thing that hasn't changed. I'll stop in and visit you.

Tanvi said...

Hi By Hooks 4U Team,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog By Hooks 4U has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/tatting_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
Anuj

Susan Zarzycki said...

Hi Vikki! I've been real busy myself and finally thought I would catch up with my favorite bloggers only to find that you are not posting any more! I hope that you will reconsider because I love thread crochet and enjoyed seeing what had come off your hook as well as what was happening in your life. xx

Sherri said...

Girl I’m always here for you. I love seeing and reading about all your up to!

Monica said...

I've missed you too.