Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another doily, finished..and blocked..


Here is the last of the doilies that I had set aside to block..this one is also a Kristoffersen pattern. This took 2 balls of DMC cebelia thread. I am trying to get everything blocked so I can really concentrate on the one and only show I do a year. It always falls on the last full weekend in September. This will be the 4th year I have been doing it. Every year gets better and better, as long as the weather is half way decent. The cost of the thread has gone crazy, and I am not sure if people will buy if I price it accordingly. Some just don't value handcrafted items. Don't get me started on that. I am sure I am not the only one that can go on a rant on this topic..oh well. Anyway enjoy the pic..It really is pretty.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

that is just beautiful, I wish I could crochet, but I can't seem to getting the counting part right LOL LOL

byhooks4u said...

thanks for looking at it..if it were not for you and mom I wouldn't know if anybody even sees these..