Monday, November 28, 2011

HELLO MONDAY MORNING!!!




I trust you all had an awesome day of overeating and feeling bloated afterwards. I know I did. I am still eating leftovers. Getting really tired of the turkey and we have another holiday in less than a month away. I am waiting for a visit from Fed Ex..you all know how I feel about him/her. I just love them..I ordered some yarn from Joann's..for another Christmas tree..green this time. I am still working on the tablecloth..I will get it done..just might be awhile longer..as I received a kindle..from the fed ex man..I like this guy I really do..anyway I have been "reading" more. Crocheting less..I am trying to make some slippers..I am having some problems with the gauge..can't seem to get it right..I am working with yarn. I truly like working with thread better..I think I crochet too tightly with yarn..must relax it a bit. I think when I get all the yarn work done I am going to yarn bomb my house when my hubby is at work. He is gone for days at a time so I can pull it off. He will think I have lost my mind..LOL I can use all the leftover yarn from these various projects.. Thought you guys might want to have a look at my newly listed doilies for my etsy shoppe.. I am having free shipping until Dec 4th.. Ok I need to go comb my hair and wash my face..the fed ex man is coming today and I have to look decent...Gosh I love the Fed Ex man!!

10 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

These doilies are so lovely. I especially like the second one. I want to make a big table topper like that for my aunt.

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

That's how you get so much doilies done!! I wondered how your hubster felt about all the crocheting you do! lol.

Can you share your tree pattern?

Lovelies as usual. Slippers aren't as easy as they may seem. xoxox

Jenna said...

Hi Vikki! I just got caught up on your blog...I hope your pup is doing better. Koda had to go in again and they gave us more meds and a spray and now he's on fish oil capsules for his skin...I have no idea what is going on with him and they really don't either....we didn't get out of the office for less than 200.00 either and most of that was the meds...it's robbery I tell ya!! he still has a funny odor to him that he never had before and I have looked up everything I can on the web but still nothing explains it. We even went as far as having the big blood test done that shows all the ins and outs of what could be wrong with him... it showed that there was nothing wrong with him, even his teeth are fine!!...another 100.00 for nothing...ugh!!! and he's still drooling but not as bad...my husband said "did you ever think that maybe he's just getting old like me?" I told him, GREAT! now I get to look forward to you drooling too....LOL!!!

Your doilies are again outstanding! I wish I had more room, I never get tired of your pretties :o) I put out my christmas doliles, I'll show them when I do my christmas post. I love my UPS guy!! he brings me the best gifts...LOL! I'm off to go do some staining and put another tree up...Have a supper day! hugs Jennifer

Unknown said...

I don't know how you get these done so quickly and they always rock. Looking forward to seeing your green tree. I agree...pattern location please

Mindy said...

Beautiful! Love them all--that star-centered one must have gotten so tiring by the end! They're all gorgeous.

Heather - The Good Life said...

Beautiful doilies. I love Fed Ex too, and UPS and the mail man; especially this time of year! Have fun yarn bombing. :-)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Your doilies are beautiful, as always. :)

Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your penguin. There does seem to be a rash of penguin "accidents" all of a sudden.

As far as the Fed-Ex guy/girl goes...I love seeing them, I know the package will be in good condition. Apparently, all "brown" can do for me is run over my package and then back up over it again and then just dump it at my door without even a ring of the door bell! That's why I try to use FedEx every chance I get. :)

Ok, I'll chime in too...where can we buy the pattern for the Christmas trees? They are awesome by the way.

Hugs to Buddy....

Blessings always :)

LindaCrochets said...

Beautiful doilies!

Mary said...

Vikki, your doilies are so pretty. Those slippers must be really difficult if they are giving you trouble. I still have my doily to finish, the one from the pattern you sent. I did it in cream and now wish I had used white. I think that is why I haven't been gung ho on finishing it. I love the crocheted roses. I haven't crocheted today. I did do some sewing and laundry and vacuuming....Ready to sit down wit a cup of coffee now and pick up my crochet hook again. How is your dog doing? Rainy here too and I am hoping for sunshine tomorrow. We also had snow but most of it has melted and it is raining again!

Kim said...

I wish I could crochet doilies as quickly and as beautifully as you do, they're always so gorgeous!

:)