Friday, December 2, 2011

My Works In Progress (WIP)






Good Morning..Not much going on here. All my neighbors have lights on their houses. Not me. There is one decoration that I am not sure what it is. I will take a pic tonight and show you. You tell me what it is. I have more things on my hook than I normally like, and even more rolling around in my head. I put my angel out..I got this from my mom..I don't know if she made it or Dad. Maybe they did it together..It is at the end of the hall under a mirror that hung at my grandma's house. I think it was at my Great Aunt Agnes' home, not sure though..Do you see a tree in the green mess on my footstool? Hoping to get the branches on over the weekend. It will be 4ft when finished up. I have plans to make a small one as soon as I get this one done. Went to the Dollar Tree (I have to go there more often) Look what I found..see the pic with the red yarn and cotton yarn?...I think I may go back....That big pile of yarn in my craft room...slippers..yep I see slippers..and the makings of a scrap afghan..can you see it? The pile of thread thingy sitting on my basket..yes that is my tablecloth..not finished yet.. Now do you understand why I only have one thing on my hook at a time....There are all kinds of projects going and not one of them is finished..so my plan for today is to finish up the laundry, vacume, and grab a hook and get something done!! Tomorrow there is a craft show I think..I am so going!! There just may be something there that peeks my interest..Have a good weekend everyone..How are your hooks flying?

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

OK, you have got my interest. How is the green thingy going to be a tree? Have fun at the craft show and let us know if you get any great ideas!

Hookin It With Mr. Lick Lick said...

Hey! I have a table that is similar to your little table with the drawer in the second pic! How funny is that?! I always have a bunch of stuff sitting and waiting to be finished. I get bored, quick! So I want to do something else for a while and don't get back to some stuff til I feel like it. lol. You're doing good, you don't have that much hanging. I am doing good on my Christmas. I only have a couple things really to do. I can do more. I did an extra hat last night for the youngest grand baby. Hope you find something cool at the craft show.

T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm popping over from Stitchy's place where I heard you had a penguin mishap. :/ Your crocheted trees are fantastic. Have never seen anything like them before. Hope your day is great. Tammy

Debi Y. said...

I love your crochet spot. :)

Barbara said...

Hi there, this is BarbaraD , evansville, In. Misdplaced your email addy. Wondering if you can resend to me, headed to Evansville today.
BarbaraD

Faith said...

Hi Vikki,

Your tree is pretty, looking forward to a close up view with the branches. I have a light sage green, I may attempt another...when I'm finished with this one...love all your projects going on, and looking forward to seeing them. That Angel is so pretty to...what a nice memory. Have fun at the craft fair...wish I could go with you...

vikki said...

Barbara..apparently your email addresses are not working..mine if you read this is vikkihook@yahoo.com

Lostinblue said...

What a great crochet spot you have. :) I was glad to see you have more than one thing going on at a time as well!

:)