Friday, December 2, 2011

2 posts on the same day?!!




I know, I know..2 posts on the same day..So out of Character for me. I just wanted to show you what Mr. Brown left for me today. What a surprise. This came from Kat. Her blog is Hanging with Mr. Lick Lick.. I guess she is De-stashing. She thought I might like this ..she was right!! I love the marble in the key ring..guess I won't lose my marbles now!! I am curious about the one thread..weird..kind of textured..Anyone know what this is? Thank you so much for thinking of me. Just might have to make her something from this.. Thanks Kathy!!

4 comments:

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

You're very welcome! Yes, destashing I guess you could say. The odd one was really odd to me also. I have 6 more balls of it. I made a small scrubby for my daughter. It's hard to crochet with.

I knew you would appreciate it. You make such lovely doilies...how could I not share? :o)

Mindy said...

Wow!! That's a fantastic mail surprise! Enjoy it--can't wait to see what you make. =)

hooksandyarns said...

Oh how cool - that was very nice of Kat to send you those goodies. :)

Kim said...

Oh wasn't that a lovely thing to do! Can't wait to see what you create with these now.

:)