Monday, June 18, 2012

What I finally finished..and blocked !!

 This is a Kristoffersen pattern..Simply Delightful Doilies...Made with DMC Cebelia
 I used yellow#745..I think I am going to list this one in my shop...
 This Pineapple pattern I found in a book..Tea Time Doilies.. I like this pattern.
 It worked up nicely and it was a really simple pattern..I used ecru..of course Cebelia
 This purple one..yeah another Kristoffersen..from Doilies with Charm.  I thought it would look good in purple..
Now I am kind of rethinking it..It looks pretty, but you can't really see all the detail..a lighter color might have been better.

So I think I finally have my groove back.  I have been having a hard time getting stuff done..but I moved my chair to a different spot in the living room, and it seems to have helped.  Funny huh? I haven't listed anything new in my shop for quite awhile..I might just list these.  I have my annual craft show that I do that is coming up so I am trying to get geared up for that..I try to put something new each year, however this year I am having a hard time just getting the regular stuff done.  So we will see..Any ideas?  Feel free to make some suggestions..remember I love thread..I am thinking some kind of refrigerator magnets..I like them..not so sure how others feel about them..Thanks for stopping in and looking at my pics..Blessings to you all, my blog friends.

11 comments:

LindaCrochets said...

These are all beautiful patterns!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful. I think I have that Tea Time Doilies pattern book. I really love the lavendar color. I think I have lost my groove or mojo or something. I haven't crocheted much the last several days. I worked some in the garage and some outside. I will get back to it. You are so fast at completing these gorgeous, ornate doilies. I am in awe !!

DaCraftyLady said...

Lovely as usual I like the deeper color, I skipped crocheting over the weekend and now I feel guilty...

hooksandyarns said...

Gorgeous doilies - especially the purple one.

How about crocheting some Christmas tree decorations. Could be a good time for people to buy some. :)

Kate said...

The purple is my favorite, too; summer's a great time for bright colors. I like Debi's ideas of Christmas ornaments, but yours is good, too; I think anything small and pretty and nicely priced would be good.
Blessings,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi, When is the show and which one do you do? I should be in Evansville soon.
BarbaraD

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Beautiful doilies, as always. You make me so green with envy every time I see your doilies. I really have to get off my tail and start making some. You inspire me with your awesomeness. :)

Hugs to my pal Buddy and you, too.

Don't forget to tell us all about where you sell your doilies at...is it a festival or something coming up in Evansville? Details woman, we want details! :)

Trish said...

i'm going to have to buy that Tea Time Doilies book! I adore the second doily you posted in this blog the most!

Susanne said...

Vikki you do such a beautiful job on your doilies. It has been a couple of years since I have done any and I'm beginning to wonder if I would even be able to handle the thread after working with yarn. I think the purple doily is lovely and would be perfect for a bedroom where lavender colors are used. Glad to hear you have your groove back. I have been having some issues too mainly with trying to play catch-up with house hold chores that seem to be so boring anymore. Seems like once you get behind it takes forever to catch up, and when I sit down in the evening to enjoy some time with needles or hooks I find myself falling asleep, lol. Thank you for the nice comments on my post. I enjoy the visits from my blogging friends.
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Sheila said...

Lovely as always. Good luck with your annual craft show. Take care.

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Hi! I LOVE the purple one, of course. :o) Maybe if you put a darker background behind it you could see the detail. If it sits on a dark table I bet you could see it much better. And I think fridge magnets would be great! Quick and easy to make. I so wish I could make the one show you do. That would be awesome. Glad you got your mojo back. I hate when that happens! xoxo (PS....I have been really busy at work, that's why I haven't posted a lot. I mostly post at work because I don't like the way my iPad makes posts and I have trouble with my pics.)