Thursday, July 4, 2013

Just hookin'

Happy 4th..I hope all of you are enjoying this day with family and friends.  I must apologize for not blogging more often, life keeps us busy.  My mother-in-law is here visiting and looking for a place to live.  She is recently retired and making a big life change by moving from NY to southern Indiana where life is much slower.  It will take some time for her to get used to it and find some bridge players.  I couldn't have asked for more when I was blessed to have her as a mother.  So we have been busy trying to find a place.  But I did finish these and get them all blocked..so while the hubby and his mom are out in the yard playing landscaping I thought I would take this opportunity to post pics.  I am hoping to be able to grab a hook later this evening after our cook out with my daughter and son-in-law and their 2 boys..I am blessed to have them around.  So here are my latest creations...the yellow ones are both Kristoffersen designs...the white pineapple runner I am not so sure who designed it, but it is one that I really like.

The color for the yellow doilies is #745 from DMC color chart.  I call it  Easter Yellow..it is one of my best selling colors.



Thanks for taking time to stop by..and looking at my stuff.    Enjoy your day and may you always find the joy and laughter

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Girl you put me to shame! I love your doilies especially the yellow, I may have to by me some yellow.
Enjoy your dinner happy 4th of July

Preeti said...

All the doilies are very beautiful !! :) First one is my favourite ! Love the yellow color!!

Anna said...

Superbes !
Anna

Charlotte said...

Hope you had a great 4th. We almost got rained out but it stopped long enough for us to cookout and have a few fireworks. Love the doilies!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Awesome doilies as always. :)

Blessings always dear friend.

Mindy said...

Ooh--love both those yellow ones. Gorgeous! I'm going to have to do one of her patterns soon... And the pineapple runner is beautiful. Amazing, as always!

Sherri said...

Vikki, Im hoping you could answer this question for me. When the pattern calls for Article 40 does that mean size 40 thread? Or is that a name brand of thread could it be size 10 thread or what size do you know of? Thanks for your insight,
Crochet on...
Crochetr@aol.com
Sherri