Monday, October 13, 2014

BUSY BUSY BUSY......

I know..I have been AWOL..no excuses,  well not true, but I guess I can always come up with excuses..the truth is that my house is full of out of town guests and will be for another week.  We have two big..I mean BIG dogs..mine and theirs and it gets ..well let's just say it gets interesting..both are males..and both are protective of their packs...so yes there is some growling..some barking..and some posturing going on from time to time..some blood has been drawn..nothing they won't live through..oh well...and for someone like me who is used to quiet..let's just say I have had to make some adjustments..but it is good..  My middle daughter came down over the weekend and brought her son and one of my other grandsons.  It was wonderful.  Lots of laughter and good food and just all and a all a wonderful visit.  So today I am trying to catch up on some things..And no I haven't forgot about the give away for my birthday..which is tomorrow...so tomorrow or the day after..depending on the chaos..I will put all your names in a dish and draw..but for now enjoy the pics of the two that I just listed in my etsy shop...

I have made alot of doilies in this color lately it seems..#437 on DMC Color chart..available at my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

One of my favorite patterns in a taupe color # 3033..also found in my shop www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

10 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Gorgeous! I like the second one best, but they are both wonderful. What pattern is that second one? I probably have it, but it would save me going through all my books. It's really nice. I know, I'm a pest. You knew I'd ask, didn't you??

Enjoy your company! Hope you are feel well and healing still.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

The doilies are lovely as always! I hope your "guest" with the big dog leaves early so Buddy can have his house back. I wish you a most blessed birthday tomorrow sweet friend. :) ((hugs))

Kate said...

Very pretty doilies, Vikki :-) Enjoy your company now and remember how nice the peace and quiet will be later.

Preeti said...

Beautiful doilies as always ! Enjoy your time :)

hooksandyarns said...

Both doilies are beautiful. Enjoy your time with your family. :)

Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your family visit calms down! Love your doilies.

Faith said...

Happy Birthday ! Hope your day is filled with wonderful and fun memories, and of course..cake . Doily is awesome.

Mereknits said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthrate to you!!!!! Enjoy your guests.
Hugs,
Meredith

Gramma Rita said...

Gorgeous doilies, as always! Enjoy your time with family. :)

Kim said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Enjoy!!
Love those doilies, gorgeous as always.

:)