Friday, December 12, 2014

Only today and tomorrow....

Last two days to take advantage of the 10% off your total order at my shop....sale ends Saturday Dec. 13.   This is my way of thanking my blog friends and followers for reading my rants through out the year.  What a wonderful gift a box of DMC thread would make to your thready friends.  It is so hard to find this thread in any craft store, and forget about it if you are looking for colors.  Just pop in and have a look...and thank you for reading my blog through out the year.  May you all have a very Merry Christmas....

www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u




1 comment:

Kate said...

Would love to take advantage of your sale, Vikki, but the budget's a little too tight right now. Thank you for offering it. I did favorite your shop on etsy so I can make a purchase in the future. Merry Christmas :-)