Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Don't move your head....

I have been dealing with vertigo for about a month now..went to the physical therapist and had my head moved trying to get the stuff inside my head back where it is supposed to be...tells me not to move my head for the next 12-18 hours..ok..I have to drive home..moving head...getting out of the truck...moving head....drinking a glass of ice tea....moving head...I think you get the picture...

this is my next project...started it last night...
I finished this up last week..got it blocked yesterday..took pics today..moving head...I made this with a color that has been discontinued #619 if you want to look it up on DMC chart.  It is darker than cream, but lighter than tan...I love this color..I don't know why they stopped making it.  The pattern is from an old time crochet magazine, but I think you can find the pattern for free at one of those sites that have the free patterns..mom's love of crochet..going to be listing it in my shop..I think..



Isn't this just a beautiful pattern?
www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Girl you do awesome work, I love it!

Sangeetha said...

Gorgeous doily. Your work is superb and so neat. Hope you are feeling better now. Have a nice day.

Charlotte said...

I have never experienced vertigo but I hope you are doing better. Beautiful crochet!

Susan Zarzycki said...

I have had vertigo when I was traveling on one of my trips to Maine. Had to go to ER. Round and round upside down. So not fun but meds prescribed helped me pretty quickly. As usual your work is awesome!

Mereknits said...

You poor thing, vertigo is no fun. It is hard to not move your head. Hope you feel much better soon. Love your latest fantastic creation.
Meredith

Gramma Rita said...

That would be a problem...not moving your head while you're driving. Hope you're doing better! Gorgeous doily, as always!