Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Just not feeling it...

This time of year really kicks my butt...so I haven't been hooking alot..I did finish this one..it is a customer order.  I started a tabletopper and found a pattern that I have been looking for quite awhile..it is in Magic Crochet #76...it is on the front cover..so I am hoping to get it started..thinking white..as I am not really sure how much thread being as I am not using what the pattern suggests..we all know that it really doesn't matter unless we are looking for an exact size..

Sent hubby to get an oil change on the car....he comes back with a new car..go figure..yeah he called before purchasing it.  Things like that really don't mean alot to me.  They are just things and it just doesn't matter..the payment is lower..I like that..but you know like I said it is only a thing..gonna replace it sooner or later.. anyway..enjoy the pics of the doily..I am gonna go take some sinus meds and veg out for awhile...have a wonderfully blessed week.



9 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow Vikki it's awesome! I love the color too. What kinda car did your hubby buy? Mine did the same thing a few weeks ago, I now drive a Avalon, Toyota. I like it too

Preeti said...

Beautiful Doily!!

Anna said...

Gorgeous !
Anna

Charlotte said...

This doily is gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon. This sinus stuff attacks my hubby and grandson all the time. Congrats on the new car!

Mindy said...

Ooh, lovely black doily! I'm going to have to try a black one someday. I really love the look.

Mereknits said...

Husbands are like that aren't they? Sure hope you feel better and can rest up.
Meredith

Gramma Rita said...

Well, Vikkie, congrats on the new car! lol Your black doily is gorgeous! I'm always so amazed at your black doilies. Would love to make one, but I can't tolerate looking at the black for very long.

Gramma Rita said...

Sorry...I have no idea why there is an "e" at the end of your name in my previous post. I do not recall putting it there. lol

Unknown said...

Any way you could post the pattern ?
I have been looking all week for something like this for my dinning table