Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What I am up to

Good Morning,  I know I have been neglecting my blog..yet again...This is getting to be a pattern with me.  Ok here is what I have been up to or what is up in my life.   I have been having problems with my ears yet again..so surgery is scheduled for next Thursday..yippeee...NOT....hopefully I will be able to hear again for awhile.  Why is it with all this technology there isn't a better fix for my ears?  Oh well...

I made this for a customer..was supposed to be 70 inches long...and after doing the math..over and over...I still got it wrong..it is only 62 inches...argh!!!  So hopefully she will still take it ..if not I will just put it in my shop..If she wants me try again that is ok too...
 It is made with DMC White, size  10..and a 7 hook...
 You can find the thread in my shop...  www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

I will tell you the shipping thingy on Etsy is high so if you send me a conversation or contact shop owner I will make a custom order on 5 balls or more and adjust the shipping....or I will just refund the difference..whatever works best for you....the postal service and etsy don't seem to work together very well..and I don't want to rip anyone off.   I had someone who ordered quite a bit of thread and I about lost it when I saw the shipping cost.  I am amazed they even ordered any...

Still waiting on the BabyLo thread...I am tired of waiting...I need to put an order in, but am trying to hold off as I don't want to pay for shipping twice..and my thought was if I can order the Cebelia and BabyLo at the same time..save me some $$$.  I will give it another week...I have been saying that for the last month...jeepers.

Hope all is well wherever you are..and to those of you who are in the flooded places in the east...I pray that clean up goes well, your family is safe..and that all will be restored.  Thanks for stopping by.


www.etsy.com/shop/byhooks4u

5 comments:

Preeti said...

Sorry to hear about your ears. Hope the surgery goes well. Lovely runner!!

hooksandyarns said...

I wish you all the best with your surgery Vikki.
That table runner is gorgeous. :)

Charlotte said...

Hope your surgery goes well. We start falling apart the older we get, don't we? Love the runner.

Mereknits said...

Oh no I am so sorry about your hearing and your surgery. I have an issue with hearing myself and am in desperate need of hearing aids yet I hate the tin sound of them, it just sound so strange to me. I am a never ending joke in my family because I frequently answer questions completely wrong because of course I am guessing at what was asked.
Hugs and good luck,
Meredith

Nima said...


it has been ages since i visited your blog. End up liking your fB post. good to dee your gorgeous runner