Monday, January 9, 2017

First post of 2017..

Wow...already into the second week of 2017 and this is my first post....Well...HAPPY NEW YEAR..  I have been busy..I am not sure which doilies I have shown you lately..but my fingers have been busy.  I have tested a few patterns for Grace Fearon..you can find her patterns on ravelry..I think she may have an etsy shop also..not sure on that..but her patterns are some of the most textured patterns I have ever worked.  And the cool thing about her patterns ..most of them work with AMB..Alize Miss Batik..self striping thread...




All 3 of these patterns are her designs...all were worked with Alize Miss Batik (AMB).  You can find the thread in my etsy shop..Byhooks4u.etsy.com...I love the way it works..no ends to weave in..I really like that..
This is also one of Grace's designs...gorgeous huh?   I love textured doilies....so if you are so inclined..go check her out...I believe she has 2 self published books out..plus she also sells her new designs as individual patterns....the first pink and blue one won't be published until later this month..but the rest I believe are available.... Just tell her Vikki sent you...lol no you don't have to..

I have a few goals this year...I am going to work on me..I want to lose a few pounds...move a little more...keeping it simple... 

What's on my hook you ask...well I just finished a PK tabletopper and working on the Between Meal Centerpiece..making it in a gray color...I am really liking it.  Next on the hook is something I cannot talk about...but I can say this...it is a CAL from Grace...the pattern will be free.

Ok I think I have bored you enough....I hope you all have a wonderful week...and thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and read my thoughts...

Byhooks4u.etsy.com



1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! Love the striping!