Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas



Good Afternoon....Christmas is almost upon us.  I have been pretty busy this past couple of weeks trying to get everything done and on the way to the new owner....I think this week things will slow down and I am hammering to get the little odds and ends done around my house....We aren't doing much as this year everyone has to travel so far with kids to do Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa..Grandpa is on call this year so it is better we don't plan a thing...New Years Eve we will celebrate our family then...it works out ....

I just want to thank everyone who visited my etsy shop this year and helped make it a successful year..I am now carrying more threads than ever...just so we can have them in our hooking hands.


So Have a wonderful Christmas ...and I will see you after the New Year..

Byhooks4u.etsy.com