Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Few More Doilies Just Blocked










Good Morning..I had a wonderful 4th of July. Most of my family were at mom's. The day was rainy, but it was good company so all was well. These doilies were just blocked and ready to be put up for the craft sale. I thought I would put up a pic of them before putting them away. I don't have as many this year as in previous years. I sold so many last year that I am having a hard time replacing the "Stash". All of these doilies were made with DMC Cebelia thread..size 10. It is the only thread I care to work with. So when it is on sale anywhere I try to stock up. Although I have enough I have more than I really need. I am thinking I need to make some coasters as they work up quickly. Right now I am trying to finish up a pineapple pattern. So maybe after I finish it...We will see. Anyway enjoy the pics and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you. Vikki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Vikki, those are so beautiful. You do wonderful work. I know cause I see them in real life and have some in my home. :-)
Love you..
MOM

Merry said...

I have just been visiting your mum's blog and she mentioned your crochet blog...so glad I came to have a sticky beak....what beautiful doilies.