Good afternoon. Before I cozy down in my chair to grab a hook thought I had better update my blog. No Pictures today. I thought about taking a pic of my craft room, but thought better of it. I have so many things I would like to get done, and so many ideas in my head, it overwhelms me. Which leads me into My Top 10 Reasons I like to Crochet.
1. It relaxes me...my mind just goes to a happy place,
2. I like the feel of the thread in my hands
3. I like the idea of something so simple as a piece of thread turning into a wonderful piece of art.
4. I like collecting old patterns..they have changed so much over the years,
5. I like creating doilies..I like doilies
6. I love a challenge..some patterns require more concentration than others, sometimes I think they may even have their own personalities
7. I am content with my hands working the thread..not much bothers me..
8. Who says I can't do 2 things at once..My hubby is amazed that I can watch Tv and crochet at the same time..heck I have even fallen asleep with a hook in my hand.
9. Without sounding full of myself...It is something that I do well, and makes me feel good about myself
10..Finally the most important reason I crochet is this....I LIKE IT!!