Friday, November 13, 2009

About time

I know, I know..I haven't posted anything for a long time. I have been busy. Don't ask me what I've been busy at..I don't know. Just been busy. OK I am doing another show. It is a new show, up in Monticello, Il. I won't count on anything..just trying to help someone out. My sister lives up there so I will consider it a visit to my sister's house. I don't get there as often as I should. I have been crocheting, just haven't posted any pics lately. Oh Yeah, I just posted some patterns that I need to get rid of..patterns of dresses..fancy ones that fit Barbie type dolls. I have been hanging on to them thinking I might someday use them..I don't think that is going to happen. So I decided to let loose of them. I don't usually get rid of patterns..I tend to hoard them. Maybe someone will really enjoy them. Anyway ..they are listed on Ebay..and yes, it is byhooks4u (seller name) in case anyone wants to have a gander. I am in the process of making Christmas trees..I will post one here when it is completed..maybe next week. I am glad you stopped by and read my thoughts. Leave a message just to let me know that you were here, and I am not talking to myself.

No comments: