Sunday, February 19, 2012

My WIP's

 I haven't completed anything this week.  That is not like me at all, but some things have happened that I have to deal with whether I want to or not.  So I thought I would show you what I am working on..flowered doily and a tablecloth..
Buddy

Anway things have been pretty busy around here.  I have had to show my house 3 times in the past week.  That means I have had to vacume alot.  Buddy is still shedding.  Well I guess it all paid off.  We received an offer on our house, we countered, and now it is sold.  Now I have to find a house to move into quickly as the buyer wants this house on Mar 30.  So we are looking alot.  The first day I had to take the grandsons with us as my son in law had to have some surgery and there was no school.  No luck finding a house on that day.  My hubby doesn't have anymore days off until Tues.  so we are going to hammer it then.  I have a headache that requires "the good" drugs.  I think I walked into a house that really set me off.   So tomorrow I have to go have blood work and ekg because I am having surgery on my ears on Thursday (they are ging to try and make my ears work), Tuesday I am going house hunting, Wednesday there is a home inspection at my house, Thursday is surgery,,I think I may have Friday to recoup, and of right now..I don't think there is anything on my schedule for next weekend..as of now anyway.  So my dear blogger friends if I  am MIA for awhile please pray for my safe return to blog land.   I just hope there is time to grab a hook once in while..It will help me with my sanity..Blessings to you all..hey I am getting closer to 100 followers!! Can you believe it?  lol

10 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

The flowered doily is looking good!

Renee said...

Just take time to breathe once in awhile. LOL.

Renee :)

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Dang girl....you have a LOT on your plate right now! I hope the surgery goes as you want it to. Glad you sold your house and hope you won't have to hunt too much to find one perfect for you! I hate moving. Try not to get too stressed out too much. We'll be here when you get back. xoxo

Charlotte said...

I wondered what had happened to you. Congrats on selling your house. I have never had to house hunt and after watching 'House Hunters' on HGTV, I don't think I could do it! Good luck! Hate to hear about the surgery but good luck with that also. Don't stay away so long!!

Mindy said...

Oh yikes! You sure have a full plate right now!!! I hope the surgery is good and successful for each of you. And that you'll find a house quickly, too.

hooksandyarns said...

All my best good wishes to you for tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. :)

Mary said...

Goodness! You have had one busy week! That flower doily is stunning! The tablecloth looks like a beauty also. It has not been a good week here and I have not crocheted at all. But maybe this week...Lots of stuff to get taken care of and this girl is just about burnt out. But it has to be done so I just have to hang in there. Hope your surgery is successful. You take care!

DaCraftyLady said...

Breathe and prayers to speedy recovery today ...hope the house hunting gets done quickly it can be a bear, I know...but just think on the bright side you'll have new place to decorate.. :) take care

fotolabida maria said...

ΟΛΑ ΤΑ ΕΡΓΑ ΣΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΑ!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!!
ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ!!!ΦΙΛΙΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ!!!!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Buddy is so cute!

I am so glad your surgery went well....and that your house sold and you now have a new one...that is very cool.

Wishing you a lovely day my friend. :)