Monday, September 3, 2012

Can't come out until that room is cleaned..

 I don't know how or when this happened...I walked into my room..My Room nobody else goes into
 found myself looking at one mess after another.  I don't remember this happening
 If you click on the pics you will find books on the floor..patterns thrown about
 I swear I was working on this table yesterday..or maybe the day before..See those tubs..one is full of those little leftover balls..I have no idea what to do with them..but I just can't seem to throw them away..but I can give them to someone who wants them..let me know..the postage is probably a killer.  I even sorted the leftovers in ziplock bags by color..who does that?
 
 
 More stuff thrown about..I don't even remember what I was looking for at the time..if you look closely you will see some unfinished projects..things that may or maynot get finished because there are some problems with a pattern that I just can't figure out..oh I can probably figure it out..I am choosing not to at this time.. The green bin that holds all the leftover thread that for some reason I can't  throw out...my daughter tells me it is a sign of a hoarder...

Anyway in order to keep myself from becoming one of those poor folks on the show "Buried Alive"..I am grounded to my room until it is cleaned up and a little more organized..This is what happens to us that are ADD...we get distracted and then wake up one morning and not know how we got there...So if you don't hear from me in a few days..it means I am distracted and probably in my room playing with something shiny..If you are truly my friends you would come and find me...blessings my friends

6 comments:

Faith said...

your room looks lovely to me, your very own craft room, where only you go....saaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeet...I throw you a line so we can pull you back out...but what a place to get lost....my cup of tea...projects and crafts, designes and inspiration....

Charlotte said...

I know the feeling! Everytime I clean my room, it just makes more room for another mess! Why don't you donate the excess yarn and thread to a senior citizen group? That's what I do with mine when I get too much. What? Since when did a crocheter ever have too much thread or yarn? :-) Tell that daughter that you are not a hoarder but a crafty collector!
P.S. Thanks for removing word verification.

Gramma Rita said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my craft room looks much worse! I am not about to show you any pics though. LOL But take my word for it...it's a huge mess. I need to do some serious work in here one of these day. :O

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Knock, knock! Are you still in there? I"ve come to rescue you from yourself! :)

You are so brave to put pics up of your room...I am not about to put pics up of my craft studio...nope, never! But I bow to your bravery. :)

I agree, give those odd bits away to a nursing home, who knows, there might be a fellow thread there that would love to crochet but just can't get any supplies.

Hugs to you and my pal Buddy, too. :)

Mary said...

I agree with giving the leftovers to a nursing home. Another idea would be a preschool but with everything at schools so hyper analyzed these days, they might not even accept it.
Your room doesn't look so bad to me. It looks like someone creates in there. But, it you are still in there, here's a tug to pull you out!! Hugs!! Mary

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Hey there! I've missed being around but I have so much going on. I feel better now that I see your room. I have a room similar to that that has spilled out into the living room! That's what happens when you are single and the dog doesn't care. :o)